Sunday, July 24, 2016

Evie Harper - TAIL






Title: Tail (Portland Street Kings #3)Author: Evie HarperGenre: Romantic SuspenseRelease Date: July 18th, 2016











“I had trusted him. I had loved him…”

Dom was the mysterious bad boy all my brothers warned me to stay away from. Even so, when I looked into his eyes, I saw someone I had to know. A man, who with a single touch, sparked a desire deep inside me.

I was wrong to trust. Mistaken to hope.

Brokenhearted
Betrayed
And on the run…

Dom Haynes, a man determined to protect that which he ruined. He thinks he can save us…he can’t. I’d given Dom my heart, and I don’t want it back, for fear of feeling, it’s broken insides.

I’m Della King, little sister to the infamous Portland Street Kings. However, I’m not the same woman I used to be. Nightmares I thought I'd controlled we’re once again taking hold.

Doms intentions are clear. He wants a second chance. Hate him or love him, he isn’t going anywhere.

He’ll ride with me.
Fight with me.
Love me.




Holy smokes Batman!!! This is the third book in the Kings series and let me tell you, it is moving from the time you crack it open until the very last words.

Della is the youngest sister of the King family. She has not had an easy life thus far. However she has had some amazing bonus pieces come up. Della is a strong young woman who has to deal with four large, overbearing, protective brothers. While she is trying to have a life, she has to handle the men in her life wanting to protect her & make sure she is safe at all times.

Dom has had an easier life growing up. He was blessed to have two wonderful parents that have loved & cared for him. However he was an only child. As a result, he has created brothers out of his friends that he grew up with, joined the military with, and to this day are in his life and he would never leave behind.
However, when his actions can cause danger for the one person that he has to have in his life, he leaves his brothers to help protect her. He will do anything to make up for his mistake, and make sure nothing happens to that person he thinks of as his other half.

Together these two amazing people have a hard, dangerous, and deadly fight on their hands. However, together, they can make it through most anything. This just means that they have to stay together, be honest with each other, and admit to what they want and need (if they can do that). When everything goes wrong and danger is knocking at their doorstep, will they be able to protect each other??

This was one of the stories that I was looking forward to from the time I started this series. Make sure you read them in order, as it will make it better to understand the full story line. If you love a large, protective family that would do anything to protect each other (with a little danger and mystery), this is a series for you!!



The Portland Street Kings series:

Collision (Book #1)



Fatal (Book #2) 





Evie is an Australian author whose passion for reading led her into writing. Evie spends her days writing heartbreaking, suspense-filled love stories with happily ever after’s. Evie’s characters are strong alphas with even stronger heroines who bring sexy sass to the relationship.








For all updates and announcements, sign-up to Evies Newsletter
If you prefer to only be notified when Evie has a new release then her New Release Alert is for you.

Be sure to follow her here:












No comments:

Post a Comment