Sunday, February 3, 2019

Reno by Scott Hildreth


RENO is LIVE 

#Reno #DevilsDisciples #MC #bikerbook 

#scotthildreth#oneclick #kindleunlimited












A psychotic kidnapper with a gun. A blindfolded ride to a ruthless drug dealer's compound. Torture. A slow death. These were the things that were waiting for me in the parking lot while I worked the evening shift of what was sure to be my last day on earth.
Then, he came in for dinner.
He had a loud Harley-Davidson, a dry sense of humor, a contagious laugh, and seven friends.
All he wanted was an enchilada dinner.
But. He was my only hope.
So, I handed him his meal, gestured to the parking lot, and told him my story.
As he sauntered toward the parking lot no differently than he would have walked into a bar, I wondered just who this man could be.
Finding the answer to that question wasn't as easy as a person might think.
But it was the best ride of my life.



First let me say this is a book I have been waiting none to patiently for! Once again, Scott did NOT disappoint.

Reno is not your typical One Percenter. He has some secrets that he has been hiding from his brothers for a while. He is the kind of man that every woman wishes she could have. Reno is definitely an Alpha Male, however he also has a soft spot for those that are in need of defending. Did I mention we get to see the Devils Disciples AND the Filthy Fuckers in one book because Reno is that awesome?!?! Holy hotness overload.

Carma is someone I want to be friends with!! She is full of sass, attitude, caring, compassion and a ton of sarcastic humor .... basically she sounds like me and my girlfriends.

I cocked my hip. “What’s the bet?” 
“What?” 
“The bet.” 
I flipped my braid over my shoulder for a little added sass. “What’s the bet?” 
“Oh, you’re a gambler, huh?” He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. “You tell me. What’s the bet?” 
“If I recite it correctly, you’re going to leave me a twenty-dollar tip. If I can’t, I’ll pay you twenty dollars right now. How’s that?” 
“Easiest twenty bucks I’ll ever make.” He leaned forward and offered his hand. “Start with me.” 
I shook his hand and then crossed my arms over my chest, mimicking him. “You had the enchilada dinner, add a beef taco, add guacamole, with extra cheese.” I pointed at the bearded man at his side. “You had two burritos, both pork verde, extra verde sauce on top, no beans, double rice.” I nodded to Pee Bee. “A Tecate with your meal, the Cocina Combo, hold the lettuce.” Then, I nodded at Crip. “Seafood Vera Cruz Dinner.” Then, Smokey. “Molcajete Bowl. Chorizo and chicken.” I looked at P-Nut. “Taco plate, no lettuce, no tomatoes, add grilled onions.” I turned to Meathead. “You had a bowl of chile verde with flour tortillas on the side, warm the tortillas, please.” I looked at Cholo and exhaled. “And, you had a double hamburger, hold the bun, no side.” I looked at Reno and raised my brows. “How’d I do?” 
He glanced around the table. After receiving a nod of reassurance from everyone, he grinned. “Damn. Looks like I’ll be leaving you a twenty-dollar tip.” 
Seeing the grin on Reno’s face was more satisfying than it should have been. Something told me he didn’t do it often. I relished in the sight for a moment, and then flashed him a smile in return. 
“I’ll spend it wisely,” I said. “If you need anything, my name’s Carma.”
See, what did I say, full of sass, humor, and lots of attitude!! 
Carma has had anything but an easy life. She is hiding with her family from an evil no one should ever have to face. Thankfully she has some amazing angels in disguise show up on roaring Harley's just as she needs them in her life to make her smile and laugh.





Born in San Diego California, Scott now calls Naples, Florida home. Residing in Florida with his wife, Jessica, and six children, he somehow finds twelve hours a day to work on his writing. A hybrid author who has published more than two-dozen romance and erotica novels, his first book in a three book series through Harlequin released in August 2016.
Scott has spent his entire life pushing boundaries, and his writing is no exception. Addicted to riding his Harley-Davidson, tattoos, and drinking coffee, he can generally be found in a tattoo shop, on his Harley, or in a local coffee house when not writing.
Loyal to the fans and faithful followers who allowed him to make writing a full-time career, Scott communicates with his followers on Facebook almost daily. He encourages his readers to follow him on Facebook and Twitter.


 | @ScottDHildreth
Amazon Author Page: http://amzn.to/2iZWeF8


No comments:

Post a Comment