Monday, May 18, 2015

The Billionaire Game 3 by Lila Monroe Release Day Blitz




Title: The Billionaire Game 3
Series: The Billionaire Game #3
Author: Lila Monroe
 Release Date: May 18, 2015



Links to Buy

AMAZON US / UK







I knew he was trouble.

You’d think the words 'Playboy billionaire’ would have been my first warning, but I went and fell hard for Asher Young. He said he believed in me and my lingerie design business, but it turns out, it was all just a game to him.

I never want to see his irritatingly-handsome face again. But how am I supposed to move on when he’s still my #1 investor?

I can’t decide if I want to slap him, or kiss him senseless.

Or both.







This is the third and final chapter in the story of Kate & Asher. When we left them, she had found out about the bet that was between Asher & Brody and was highly upset about it. Now she is wondering if Asher believed in her business at all.

Things are starting to take off fer Kate, however she is working herself half to death to try and keep everything going. Just when she thinks it can't get any better, she is asked to take part of a fashion show, a giant leap for the business. However one other thing comes up, she is made an offer to sell her business for a fortune.

Now Kate has to come to terms with her family and their lack of honest support and encouragement, her feelings for Asher, and what she wants to do with her growing business.


Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK








Combining her love of writing, sex and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote The Billionaire Bargain. Lila enjoys writing, as it gives her a flexible schedule to spend time with her kids and a wonderful excuse to avoid them. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband, who strips out of his well-fitted suits nightly.





No comments:

Post a Comment